Invoices Cost-Based - Reviewing & Approving
GM Billing Specialist
Invoice Generation & Review in GA
The Comptroller is responsible for ensuring that this document is necessary, reflects actual practice, and supports University policy.
Reviewing & Approving Cost Invoices
You should review each invoice within Invoice Inquiry and the Invoice Review Form before you approve and release it for billing. You can review invoice information such as invoice amount, invoice lines and the invoice customer.
1. Open the Invoice Review window.
2. Search for the invoice you want to review in the Find Invoices window. Enter the award number and any additional information you desire to narrow the search.
N ® Billing ® Invoice Review
3. Select [Find].
The Invoice Summary window appears.
4. Select [Totals].
The invoice amounts total at the bottom of the window below the invoice amount & balance due columns.
5. Select the appropriate invoice.
6. Select [Open].
7. Select [Lines].
The invoice lines window will appear.
The lines can also be chosen from the Invoice Summary screen.
From the Invoice Lines window you can drill down, using the blue indicator button, to the left of each line item to see the details. Use the scroll bar to see all the detail within the Invoice Line Details window.
8. Select [Details]
9. Once the invoice has been reviewed, navigate back to the Invoice Summary screen.
10. To approve the invoice, select the appropriate invoice.
11. Select [Approve 1].
The invoice status will change from Unapproved to Approved.
Below is the complete list of invoice statuses:
To release the invoice for transfer to AR
13. Select [Release].
A Release Invoice pop-up screen will appear.
14. Enter the Invoice Date, this date will appear on the AR invoice
15. Select [OK].
16. The Invoice Status will change to Released.
Revision: 3 05/31/05
Oracle Tutor can be licensed to modify and add to this content, documenting all of your business process documentation in the Oracle Tutor format.
Oracle® Tutor Copyright © 1997, 2009, Oracle. All rights reserved.