Invoices LOC - Generating Draft
GM Billing Specialist
Generating & Reviewing an Invoice in GA
The Comptroller is responsible for ensuring that this document is necessary, reflects actual practice, and supports University policy.
generate a cost-based invoice, for your award you must submit a request within
GA to run the GMS: Generate Draft Invoices for a
N ® Reports ® Run ® B ® Submit a New Request
Submit a New Request
1. Select Single Request from the Submit a New Request window.
2. Select the name of the request (report or
program) you want to run from the list of values (LOV): GMS: Generate Draft Invoices for a
3. A Parameters window automatically appears Requests for LOC invoices require you to enter parameter values for the Bill Through Date and the LOC range of Awards.
4. Once you enter the values in the required parameter fields and click OK, the Parameters window closes, and the values are displayed in the Parameters field.
5. Select [Submit] to submit your request. The Requests window appears.
Once you submit your request, the Submit Requests block clears and a request ID is assigned to your submitted request appearing as a record in the Requests window. Integrated Systems applications assign a request ID to each request submission so that you can identify the results of the request when it is complete.
6. Select [Refresh
the Status field of the Request ID line displays
7. For additional LOC invoices submit another request, repeating steps 1-6. All the requests that you submit for the current session appear in the Requests window.
LOC Invoices automatically approve and release after they are drafted.
You must interface LOC invoices to AR.
Revision: 3 05/19/05
Oracle Tutor can be licensed to modify and add to this content, documenting all of your business process documentation in the Oracle Tutor format.
Oracle® Tutor Copyright © 1997, 2009, Oracle. All rights reserved.