Write-Off - Reviewing & Releasing
GM Billing Specialist
Invoice Generation & Review in GA
The Comptroller is responsible for ensuring that this document is necessary, reflects actual practice, and supports University policy.
You should review each invoice within Invoice Inquiry and the Invoice Review Form before you approve and release it for billing. You can review invoice information such as invoice amount, invoice lines and the invoice customer.
1. Requery the Award(s) you have created a write-off for. The write-off will appear with a status of approved.
2. The Invoice Summary window appears. Select [Totals] to have the invoice amounts totaled at the bottom of the window below the invoice amount & balance due columns.
3. From the Invoice Summary screen, highlight the appropriate invoice and select [Open].
4. Select [Lines].
The event lines for the invoice will appear. The lines can also be chosen from the Invoice Summary screen.
5. From the Invoice Lines window you can drill down, using the [Details] button, on each line item to see the details. Use the scroll bar to see all the detail within the Invoice Line Details window.
6. Once the invoice has been reviewed, navigate back to the Invoice Summary screen.
Below is the complete list of invoice statuses:
7. Select [Release].
This will release the invoice for transfer to AR.
A Release Invoice pop-up screen will appear.
8. Enter the Invoice Date
This date will appear on the AR invoice
9. Select [OK].
The Invoice Status will change to Released.
Revision: 2 05/27/05
Oracle Tutor can be licensed to modify and add to this content, documenting all of your business process documentation in the Oracle Tutor format.
Oracle® Tutor Copyright © 1997, 2009, Oracle. All rights reserved.