Finding Projects in GA
GM Award Manager*
GM GL Projects*
GM Project Manager*
GM Setup Specialist*
GM OSP Setup Specialist*
Creating & Revising Projects
Creating Additional Tasks & Modifying Existing Tasks
The Comptroller is responsible for ensuring that this document is necessary, reflects actual practice, and supports University policy.
N ® Projects ® Find
Whether you are searching for a specific Project or creating a new Project, you begin by going to the Find Projects window. In the Search For field, Projects, Templates is the default. If you were to select [Find] with only that default in the field, the Projects, Templates Summary window would show you all projects and templates. Other “Search For” options are Templates and Projects. This restricts the search to just Templates or Projects. Search on Templates if creating a new project as in the Project Quick Entry portion of this manual.
You can narrow your search by entering what you know into the appropriate field(s) in the Find Projects window. For example, to find all the Projects on which you are a key member, enter your name in the Name Field in the Key Member block and select [Find].
1. Navigate to the Find Projects form.
2. In the Search For field, highlight Projects, or when creating a new project, select Templates.
3. Enter the information that you know about the project(s) you are looking for into the correct field(s).
You may search in one field in the Find Projects window or a combination of fields, including the following:
Note: Defining the search by Key Member and their Role can only be done when the Project Number has been entered.
You may not search on the following fields that are not being used at UVa:
4. Select the [Find] button. The Projects, Templates Summary window will appear with either a list of projects to select among or the project that you specified in the number field.
5. Select the [Open].
6. Complete your work in the project.
8. Close Project, Templates form.
End of activity.
Revision: 8 dhw
Oracle Tutor can be licensed to modify and add to this content, documenting all of your business process documentation in the Oracle Tutor format.
Oracle® Tutor Copyright © 1997, 2009, Oracle. All rights reserved.