View Burdening Cost
GM Billing Specialist*
GM Award Manager*
GM Project Manager*
GM Setup Specialist*
GM OSP Setup Specialist*
GM Transaction Specialist*
Creating Award Budgets
The Comptroller is responsible for ensuring that this document is necessary, reflects actual practice, and supports University policy.
You can find out the amount of the fringe benefit for a personnel line/ F&A Costs (G&C Awards) by going to the View Burdened Costs window and entering your information.
1. Navigate to the View Burdened Cost window.
N ® Setup ® Costing ® Burden ® View
View Burdened Cost
Note: Entering your project or award information into the View Burdened Costs window does not affect your budget. It is simply a query that you may do to assist you in calculating burdens for your budget.
2. Enter Award Number or use LOV.
4. Enter Project Number or use LOV.
5. Enter Task Number or use LOV.
6. Enter Expenditure Type use LOV.
7. Enter Organization number or use LOV.
8. Enter Date using Calendar.
9. Enter the Raw Cost.
10. Select [Burden].
11. Close View Burdened Costs window.
End of activity.
Revision: 5 dhw5y
Oracle Tutor can be licensed to modify and add to this content, documenting all of your business process documentation in the Oracle Tutor format.
Oracle® Tutor Copyright © 1997, 2009, Oracle. All rights reserved.