Viewing Budgetary Control for a Project Award Combination
GM Award Manager*
GM Setup Specialist*
GM OSP Setup Specialist*
The Comptroller is responsible for ensuring that this document is necessary, reflects actual practice, and supports University policy.
Budgetary Control Prerequisites
1. Navigate to the Budgetary Control window from Award Budgets
N® Award Budgets
M ® Tools ® Budgetary Control
2. From the menu bar choose Tools then Budgetary Control.
Budgetary Control window opens populated.
3. Select [Resources]. The Budgetary Control - Resources window appears.
Note: Budgetary control defaults for an award are set in the Budgetary Control region of the Award Management window.
4. Verify that the budgetary control level has defaulted in from the values selected in the Award Management screen.
Note: Budgetary controls are enabled for each Project and Award/s combination/linkage.
5. Close Budgetary Control window.
Navigate to Budgetary Controls from the Navigator
N® Budgets® Budgetary Control
1. Enter Project Number or use LOV.
3. View Budgetary controls.
4. Select [Resources]
5. View resources
6. Close Budgetary Controls.
End of activity.
Revision: 4 dhw
Oracle Tutor can be licensed to modify and add to this content, documenting all of your business process documentation in the Oracle Tutor format.
Oracle® Tutor Copyright © 1997, 2009, Oracle. All rights reserved.