Applicants - Entering Recruiter Information
Chief Human Resource Officer
UVA HRMS Staffing Specialist
UVA HRMS Staffing Manager
The Chief Human Resource Officer is responsible for ensuring that this document is necessary, reflects actual practice, and supports University policy.
N ® People Enter & Maintain
1. If the current effective date is the date you wish to use, click on the [No] button. If not, click on the [Yes] button, enter the date you wish to use in the Effective Date field, and click on [OK].
Finding an Existing Person
2. Enter all or part of the person's last name in the Full Name field, using the wildcard character (%) as desired, to restrict your search.
3. Click on the [Find] button.
4. If a list appears, select the name from the list by clicking on it and click on the [OK] button.
5. If the person is found in the database compare the first name, last name, social security number, or other known information with that in the database to ensure that it is the correct person.
Entering Reviewer Comments
6. Click on the [Special Info] button.
7. Select "App-Reviewer Comments" from the list.
8. The Start Date field will default to the date to which you are date-tracked.
9. Click in the Detail field.
10. Complete the following fields:
11. Click on the [OK] button.
12. Save your work.
13. If you need additional space to enter reviewer comments, click on the Attachments icon on the toolbar.
14. Complete the following fields:
15. Enter additional comments in the large field at the bottom of the form.
16. Save your work.
17. Close all windows and return to the Navigator.
Revision: 5 04/26/06 pm
Oracle Tutor can be licensed to modify and add to this content, documenting all of your business process documentation in the Oracle Tutor format.
Oracle® Tutor Copyright © 1997, 2009, Oracle. All rights reserved.