Applicants - Running the Requisition Summary Report
Chief Human Resource Officer
UVA HRMS Staffing Specialist
UVA HRMS Staffing Manager
UVA HRMS Recruitment Viewer
The Chief Human Resource Officer is responsible for ensuring that this document is necessary, reflects actual practice, and supports University policy.
N ® Submit Process and Report ® Submit Processes & Reports
Submit a New Request
1. Select Single Request and click on the OK button.
Select Report Name
2. Use the list of values button located on the Submit Request form to enter the "Requisition Summary Report" in the Request Name field.
Complete the Parameters Form
3. Complete the Parameters form.
You may use any of the fields on the Parameters form to enter search criteria. Completing the following two fields will allow you to easily identify the requisition for which to print the report.
4. Click the OK button.
Print Using an Integrated System (IS) Printer
You may review the report online or print it out. If you wish to print it out and you have an IS printer, follow the steps in this section. If you wish to view the report online or print using a non-IS printer, skip to the Viewing and Printing Using Your Web Browser section.
5. Click on the Options button in the Upon Completion... section.
6. Complete the Print the Output To region as follows:
If your printer name is not found, contact your LSP or the ITC Help Desk to get an IS printer set up.
7. Click the OK button.
8. Click the Submit Request button.
9. Close the Requests window.
Viewing and Printing Using Your Web Browser
10. Click the Submit Request button.
11. When the report is finished running, the Status will say "Completed". If the status of your report does not say "Completed", click the Refresh Data button occasionally to see the current status on screen.
12. Click the View Output button. The report will open in a web browser window in which you may view the report.
13. To print, click your browser's print function.
14. Close the browser window and the Requests window to return to the Navigator.
Revision: 2 wss2d
Oracle Tutor can be licensed to modify and add to this content, documenting all of your business process documentation in the Oracle Tutor format.
Oracle® Tutor Copyright © 1997, 2009, Oracle. All rights reserved.