Maintain - Change in Salary
Chief Human Resource Officer
UVA HRMS Records Specialist
UVA HRMS Records Manager
UVA HRMS Specialist
UVA HRMS Faculty/Staff Reviewer
The Chief Human Resource Officer is responsible for ensuring that this document is necessary, reflects actual practice, and supports University policy.
N ® People Enter & Maintain
1. If the current effective date is the date you wish to use, click on the [No] button. If not, click on the [Yes] button, enter the date you wish to use in the Effective Date field, and click on [OK].
Finding an Existing Person
2. Enter all or part of the person's last name in the Full Name field, using the wildcard character (%) as desired, to restrict your search.
3. Click on the [Find] button.
4. If the person is found in the database compare the first name, last name, social security number, or other known information with that in the database to ensure that it is the correct person.
5. Click on the [Assignment] button.
6. Use the down arrow on the keyboard to locate the assignment you wish to change.
7. Click on the [Salary] button.
8. Click on the [New Record] icon (green plus sign) on the toolbar to get a blank form on which you may enter new salary information.
9. Enter salary proposal change information.
Note: Retro salary changes: You may key in IS retro salary changes as long as your effective date is after the last date entered under change date on the prior salary change on the Salary Administration Form. However, you will need to email the Payroll Department, Benefits Department, and Employee Records Management Department.
Note: You may use any one of three fields to create the new salary amount. Complete either Change Value, New Value, or Change %.
10. Save your work.
11. Close all windows and return to the Navigator.
Revision: 5 wss
Oracle Tutor can be licensed to modify and add to this content, documenting all of your business process documentation in the Oracle Tutor format.
Oracle® Tutor Copyright © 1997, 2009, Oracle. All rights reserved.