Payroll - Running a Standard Payroll Process
Chief Human Resource Officer
HRMS Payroll Administrator*
Time, Leave, and Payroll Processing Payroll
The Chief Human Resource Officer is responsible for ensuring that this document is necessary, reflects actual practice, and supports University policy.
Run Standard Payroll Process
N ® Process and Reports ® Submit Processes and Reports
Submit a New Request
1. Select Single Request and click on the [OK] button.
2. Select "Payroll Process" from the list of values for the Request Name field.
3. Click on the [OK] button.
4. Complete the required parameters:
5. Click the [Submit] button to run the process.
The Requests window will open. The Request ID is the number in the first column on the left.
6. Click on the Refresh Data button to see when the process is complete and the status is normal.
7. Close the Requests window.
Revision: 2 06/16/05 pm
Oracle Tutor can be licensed to modify and add to this content, documenting all of your business process documentation in the Oracle Tutor format.
Oracle® Tutor Copyright © 1997, 2009, Oracle. All rights reserved.