Payroll - Running the Payment Register Report
Chief Human Resource Officer
HRMS Payroll Administrator*
Time, Leave, and Payroll Processing
The Chief Human Resource Officer is responsible for ensuring that this document is necessary, reflects actual practice, and supports University policy.
Payment Register Report
N ® Process and Reports ® Submit Processes and Reports
Submit a New Request
1. Select Single Request and click on the [OK] button.
2. Select "Payment Register Report" from the list of values for the Name field.
3. Enter the required parameters:
4. Click on the [Submit] button.
The Requests window will open. The Request ID is the number in the first column on the left.
5. Click on the [Refresh Data] button to see when the process is complete.
6. Click on the [View Output] button to see the report.
7. Click on the [View Details], [Diagnostics], or [View Log] buttons for more information.
8. Close the Requests window.
Revision: 2 06/16/05 pm
Oracle Tutor can be licensed to modify and add to this content, documenting all of your business process documentation in the Oracle Tutor format.
Oracle® Tutor Copyright © 1997, 2009, Oracle. All rights reserved.