PAY Payroll Reconciliation Report
Chief Human Resource Officer
HRMS Payroll Administrator
HRMS Payroll Specialist
The Chief Human Resource Officer is responsible for ensuring that this document is necessary, reflects actual practice, and supports University policy.
Follow Steps 1 – 5 to Logon to Discoverer (NOTE: You must have the Specialist-Limited responsibility to run this report.)
1. Select PAY_Payroll Reconciliation Report
2. Click on the [Open] button.
report contains five sheets. The example below will be using the Labor
3. Click on the [No] button to run for the second sheet in this workbook..
4. Enter the required Parameters.
5. Click on the [OK] button.
This report shows the name of the employee, and supervisor, org, along with other position information (not shown in this snapshot). You can view the employee’s pay charged to each PTAO for the pay period.
6. From the menu, select [File], [Close]
Effective: August 9, 2010
Revision: 1 njk
Oracle Tutor can be licensed to modify and add to this content, documenting all of your business process documentation in the Oracle Tutor format.
Oracle® Tutor Copyright © 1997, 2009, Oracle. All rights reserved.