Maintain - Phones
Chief Human Resource Officer
UVA HRMS Records Specialist
UVA HRMS Records Manager
UVA HRMS Specialist
UVA HRMS Faculty/Staff Reviewer
The Chief Human Resource Officer is responsible for ensuring that this document is necessary, reflects actual practice, and supports University policy.
N ® People Enter & Maintain
1. If the current effective date is the date you wish to use, click the [No] button. If not, click the [Yes] button, enter the date you wish to use in the Effective Date field, and click [OK].
Finding an Existing Person
2. Enter all or part of the person's last name in the Full Name field, using the wildcard character (%) as desired, to restrict your search.
3. Click the [Find] button.
4. If the person is found in the database compare the first name, last name, and social security number, or other known information with that in the database to ensure that it is the correct person.
5. Click on the [Others...] button, select Phones from the list, and click on [OK].
End Outdated Phone Number
6. Use the list of values to enter an end date in the Dates To field of any outdated phone number.
7. Save your work.
Add New Phone Number
8. On a new line, complete the following fields:
9. Save your work.
10. Close all windows and return to the Navigator.
Revision: 3 wss
Oracle Tutor can be licensed to modify and add to this content, documenting all of your business process documentation in the Oracle Tutor format.
Oracle® Tutor Copyright © 1997, 2009, Oracle. All rights reserved.