Maintain - User Responsibility Acknowledgement and Agreement
Chief Human Resource Officer
UVA HRMS Records Specialist
UVA HRMS Records Manager
The Chief Human Resource Officer is responsible for ensuring that this document is necessary, reflects actual practice, and supports University policy.
N ® People Enter & Maintain
1. If the current effective date is the date you wish to use, click on the [No] button. If not, click on the [Yes] button, enter the date you wish to use in the Effective Date field, and click on [OK].
Finding an Existing Person
2. Enter all or part of the person's last name in the Full Name field, using the wildcard character (%) as desired, to restrict your search.
3. Click on the [Find] button.
4. If the person is found in the database compare the first name, last name, social security number, or other known information with that in the database to ensure that it is the correct person.
5. Click on the [Special Info] button.
6. Select Emp-Acknowledgement Agreement from the list.
End Outdated Signature Record
7. Use the list of values to enter a date in the End Date field of the existing signature record.
Add New Signature Record
8. Select a blank line in the Details region.
9. Complete the following fields:
10. Enter the date the agreement was signed.
11. Click on the [OK] button.
12. Save your work.
13. Close all windows and return to the Navigator.
Revision: 2 ss
Oracle Tutor can be licensed to modify and add to this content, documenting all of your business process documentation in the Oracle Tutor format.
Oracle® Tutor Copyright © 1997, 2009, Oracle. All rights reserved.