Applicants - Running the UVA HR Applicant Data Sheet for Applicants
Chief Human Resource Officer
UVA HRMS Staffing Specialist
UVA HRMS Staffing Manager
The Chief Human Resource Officer is responsible for ensuring that this document is necessary, reflects actual practice, and supports University policy.
N ® Submit Process & Report ® Submit Processes and Reports
Submit a New Request
1. Select Single Request and click on the [OK] button.
2. Use the list of values to select the "UVA Applicant Data Sheet for Applicants" in the Name field.
Complete the Report Parameters
3. Complete the Parameters form as follows:
4. Click the [OK] button.
Print Using an Integrated System (IS) Printer
You may review the report online or print it out. If you wish to print it out and you have an IS printer, follow the steps in this section. If you wish to view the report online or print using a non-IS printer, skip to the Viewing and Printing Using Your Web Browser section.
5. Click the [Options] button.
6. Complete the Print the Output To region as follows:
If your printer name is not found, contact your LSP or the ITC Help Desk to get an IS printer set up.
7. Click the [OK] button.
8. Skip to step 10.
Viewing and Printing without an IS Printer
If you do not have an IS printer, you may print this report using your Windows printer, however it requires the use of Adobe Acrobat Reader. If you do not have Acrobat Reader on your system, you can download it from ITC Software Central at http://www.itc.virginia.edu/desktop/central/. Contact your LSP or the ITC Help Desk for assistance.
9. Complete steps 5 through 9 above. In step 6, when selecting a printer name, select any printer from the list. Then, enter “0” for the number of copies.
10. Click the [Submit] button.
11. When the report is finished running, the Status will say "Completed". If the status of your report does not say "Completed", click the Refresh Data button occasionally to see the current status on screen.
12. Click the [View Output] button. The report will use Acrobat Reader.
13. To print, click the Acrobat Reader’s print button.
14. Close the Acrobat Reader window and the Requests window to return to the Navigator.
Reviewing Report Results
15. Review the following information on the report:
Revision: 3 04/28/06 pm
Oracle Tutor can be licensed to modify and add to this content, documenting all of your business process documentation in the Oracle Tutor format.
Oracle® Tutor Copyright © 1997, 2009, Oracle. All rights reserved.