Payroll - Updating an Employee's Earnings Policy
Chief Human Resource Officer
HRMS Payroll Specialist*
Time, Leave, and Payroll Processing
The Chief Human Resource Officer is responsible for ensuring that this document is necessary, reflects actual practice, and supports University policy.
N ® People Enter & Maintain
1. If the current effective date is the date you wish to use, click on the [No] button. If not, click on the [Yes] button, enter the date you wish to use in the Effective Date field, and click on [OK].
Finding an Existing Person
2. Enter all or part of the person's last name in the Full Name field, using the wildcard character (%) as desired, to restrict your search.
3. Click on the [Find] button.
4. If the person is found in the database compare the first name, last name, social security number, or other known information with that in the database to ensure that it is the correct person.
5. Click on the [Assignment] button.
6. Click on the [Time Information] button.
7. If the current effective date is the date you wish to use, click on the [No] button. If not, click on the [Yes] button, enter the date you wish to use in the Effective Date field, and click on [OK].
8. Change the Rotation Plan and the Earning Policy fields as appropriate, by selecting from the list of values for each field.
9. Save your work and close the window.
Revision: 2 06/23/05 pm
Oracle Tutor can be licensed to modify and add to this content, documenting all of your business process documentation in the Oracle Tutor format.
Oracle® Tutor Copyright © 1997, 2009, Oracle. All rights reserved.