Applicants - Terminate an Application for a Vacancy
Chief Human Resource Officer
UVA HRMS Staffing Specialist
UVA HRMS Staffing Manager
The Chief Human Resource Officer is responsible for ensuring that this document is necessary, reflects actual practice, and supports University policy.
Terminate an Application for a Vacancy
N ® People Enter & Maintain
Terminating an application for a vacancy removes the applicant as a candidate for the vacancy, but leaves the applicant as an active applicant and the vacancy as an active vacancy.
1. If the current effective date is the date you wish to use, click the [No] button. If not, click the [Yes] button, enter the date you wish to use in the Effective Date field, and click [OK].
Finding an Existing Person
2. Enter all or part of the person's last name in the Full Name field, using the wildcard character (%) as desired, to restrict your search.
3. Click the [Find] button.
4. If the person is found in the database compare the first name, last name, social security number, or other known information with that in the database to ensure that it is the correct person.
5. Click the [Others...] button.
6. Select Application from the list of values and click the [OK] button.
7. Click in the Vacancy field of the Assignment section and use the down arrow to find the application you wish to delete.
8. Complete the following fields.
9. Click the [Update] button.
10. Save your work.
11. Close all forms and return to the Navigator.
Revision: 3 04/27/06 pm
Oracle Tutor can be licensed to modify and add to this content, documenting all of your business process documentation in the Oracle Tutor format.
Oracle® Tutor Copyright © 1997, 2009, Oracle. All rights reserved.