Maintain - Administrative Appointment
Chief Human Resource Officer
UVA HRMS Records Specialist
UVA HRMS Records Manager
UVA HRMS Specialist
UVA HRMS Faculty/Staff Reviewer
The Chief Human Resource Officer is responsible for ensuring that this document is necessary, reflects actual practice, and supports University policy.
N ® People Enter & Maintain
1. If the current effective date is the date you wish to use, click on the [No] button. If not, click on the [Yes] button, enter the date you wish to use in the Effective Date field, and click on [OK].
Finding an Existing Person
2. Enter all or part of the person's last name in the Full Name field, using the wildcard character (%) as desired, to restrict your search.
3. Click on the [Find] button.
4. If the person is found in the database compare the first name, last name, social security number, or other known information with that in the database to ensure that it is the correct person.
Administrative Appointment Information
Follow the instructions for Adding a New Administrative Appointment, Renewing an Administrative Appointment, or ending an Administrative Appointment as described below.
5. Click on the [Special Info] button.
Add New Administrative Appointment
6. Select Emp-Administrative Appt from the list by clicking in the box to the left of the Name field.
7. Click on the first Start Date field in the Details region. Enter the effective date for the administrative appointment. (The End Date field will be completed when the appointment has ended.)
8. Click in the Detail field.
9. Complete the following fields:
10. Click on the [OK] button.
Renew Administrative Appointment
11. Select Emp-Administrative Appt from the list by clicking in the box to the left of the Name field.
12. Click in the Detail field for the administrative appointment you wish to renew.
13. Change the date in the Expected End Date field to the new expected end date of the administrative appointment.
14. Click on the [OK] button.
15. Save your work.
End Administrative Appointment
16. Select Emp-Administrative Appt from the list by clicking in the box to the left of the Name field.
17. Click in the End Date field of the administrative appointment you wish to end and enter the last day of employment.
18. Save your work.
19. Close all forms and return to the Navigator.
Revision: 5 wss
Oracle Tutor can be licensed to modify and add to this content, documenting all of your business process documentation in the Oracle Tutor format.
Oracle® Tutor Copyright © 1997, 2009, Oracle. All rights reserved.