Payroll - Setting up Payment of Wage Attachments: Individual Payee
Chief Human Resource Officer
HRMS Payroll Administrator*
HRMS Payroll Specialist*
Payroll - Wage Attachments
The Chief Human Resource Officer is responsible for ensuring that this document is necessary, reflects actual practice, and supports University policy.
N ® People Enter & Maintain
1. If the current effective date is the date you wish to use, click on the [No] button. If not, click on the [Yes] button, enter the date you wish to use in the Effective Date field, and click on [OK].
Finding an Existing Person
2. Enter all or part of the person's last name in the Full Name field, using the wildcard character (%) as desired, to restrict your search.
3. Click on the [Find] button.
4. Click on the [Assignment] button.
5. Click on the [Others...] button.
6. Select the Pay Method from the list of Navigation Options and click on the [OK] button.
7. Add a new payment method by clicking on the New Record icon on the toolbar.
8. Enter the required fields for the Personal Payment Method as follows:
9. Save your work and close all windows.
Revision: 2 06/24/05 pm
Oracle Tutor can be licensed to modify and add to this content, documenting all of your business process documentation in the Oracle Tutor format.
Oracle® Tutor Copyright © 1997, 2009, Oracle. All rights reserved.