Maintain - Add Additional Unpaid Assignment
Chief Human Resource Officer
UVA HRMS Records Specialist
UVA HRMS Records Manager
UVA HRMS Specialist
UVA HRMS Faculty/Staff Reviewer
The Chief Human Resource Officer is responsible for ensuring that this document is necessary, reflects actual practice, and supports University policy.
N ® People Enter & Maintain
1. If the current effective date is the date you wish to use, click on the [No] button. If not, click on the [Yes] button, enter the date you wish to use in the Effective Date field, and click on [OK].
Finding an Existing Person
2. Enter all or part of the person's last name in the Full Name field, using the wildcard character (%) as desired, to restrict your search.
3. Click on the [Find] button.
4. If the person is found in the database compare the first name, last name, social security number, or other known information with that in the database to ensure that it is the correct person.
5. Click on the [Assignment] button.
6. Click on the New Record icon (green plus sign) on the toolbar to get a blank record.
7. Use the list of values to enter the Organization number in the Organization field.
8. Complete the following fields in the People Group Flexfield form:
9. Click on the [OK] button.
10. Complete the following fields on the Assignment form:
11. Click on the [Supervisor] tab.
12. Enter details for the person as required in the Supervisor region.
13. Click on the Statutory Information tab on the Assignment form.
14. Click in the long field. The GREs and Other Data form will open.
15. Complete the following field:
16. Click on the [OK] button.
Additional Assignment Details
17. Click in the flexfield in the bottom right corner.
18. Enter Additional Assignment Details information.
19. Click on the [OK] button.
20. Click on the [OK] button.
21. Save your work.
22. Complete the tenure track information on the Extra Assignment Information form if applicable.
23. Complete the following fields.
24. Click on the [OK] button.
25. Close the Extra Assignment Information window.
26. Save your work.
27. Close all forms and return to the Navigator.
Revision: 8 wss
Oracle Tutor can be licensed to modify and add to this content, documenting all of your business process documentation in the Oracle Tutor format.
Oracle® Tutor Copyright © 1997, 2009, Oracle. All rights reserved.