Payroll - Changing or Ending Wage Attachments
Chief Human Resource Officer
HRMS Payroll Administrator*
HRMS Payroll Specialist*
Payroll - Wage Attachments
The Chief Human Resource Officer is responsible for ensuring that this document is necessary, reflects actual practice, and supports University policy.
N ® People Enter & Maintain
1. If the current effective date is the date you wish to use, click on the [No] button. If not, click on the [Yes] button, enter the date you wish to use in the Effective Date field, and click on [OK].
Finding an Existing Person
2. Enter all or part of the person's last name in the Full Name field, using the wildcard character (%) as desired, to restrict your search.
3. Click on the [Find] button.
4. If the person is found in the database compare the first name, last name, social security number, or other known information with that in the database to ensure that it is the correct person.
5. Click on the [Assignment] button.
6. Click on the [Entries] button.
7. Find the wage attachment that you are going to change or delete by placing the current record indicator next to the Element Name.
Deleting the Wage Attachment
8. To delete the wage attachment, select the Delete Record icon on the toolbar.
9. Click on the [Yes] button.
10. Click on the [End Date] button to set end date to effective date, or the [Purge] button the remove the attachment for the database.
Always select the [End Date] button unless the wage attachment was mistakenly entered.
11. Save your work and close the window.
Changing the Wage Attachment
12. To change the wage attachment, click on the [Entry Values] button.
Ensure that you are opening the Entry Values for the correct element.
13. Change the deduction amount or other information for the employee as necessary.
14. Save your work
15. Click on the [Update] button.
16. Close the window.
Revision: 2 06/24/05 pm
Oracle Tutor can be licensed to modify and add to this content, documenting all of your business process documentation in the Oracle Tutor format.
Oracle® Tutor Copyright © 1997, 2009, Oracle. All rights reserved.