Maintain - Endowed Chair Information
Chief Human Resource Officer
UVA HRMS Records Specialist
UVA HRMS Records Manager
UVA HRMS Specialist
UVA HRMS Faculty/Staff Reviewer
The Chief Human Resource Officer is responsible for ensuring that this document is necessary, reflects actual practice, and supports University policy.
N ® People Enter & Maintain
1. If the current effective date is the date you wish to use, click on the [No] button. If not, click on the [Yes] button, enter the date you wish to use in the Effective Date field, and click on [OK].
Finding an Existing Person
2. Enter all or part of the person's last name in the Full Name field, using the wildcard character (%) as desired, to restrict your search.
3. Click on the [Find] button.
4. If the person is found in the database compare the first name, last name, social security number, or other known information with that in the database to ensure that it is the correct person.
Maintaining Endowed Chair Information
Follow the instructions for Adding, Ending, or Updating Endowed Chair information as described in the steps below.
Add Endowed Chair Information
5. Click on the [Others...] button.
6. Select Extra Information from the list of values and click on the [OK] button.
7. Select Emp-Endowed Chairs from the list.
8. Click in the first blank Details field at the bottom of the form.
9. Complete the following fields:
10. Click on the [OK] button.
11. Save your work.
End Endowed Chair Information
12. Click on the [Others...] button.
13. Select Extra Information from the list of values and click on the [OK] button.
14. Select Emp-Endowed Chairs from the list.
Enter Actual End Date
15. Click in the Details field at the bottom of the form.
16. Complete the following fields:
17. Click on the [OK] button.
18. Save your work.
Update Endowed Chair Information
Endowed Chair information should only be updated if entered incorrectly or the appointment is renewed.
If updates are necessary due to changes in Chair name, chair title, and related term, end date the first record and add a new Endowed Chair record. See the Add Endowed Chair Information and End Endowed Chair Information sections.
19. Click on the [Others...] button.
20. Select Extra Information from the list of values and click on the [OK] button.
21. Select Emp-Endowed Chairs.
22. Click in the Details field at the bottom of the form for the chair appointment you wish to update.
23. Verify or change only the following field:
24. Click on the [OK] button.
25. Save your work.
26. Close all forms and return to the Navigator.
Revision: 3 wss
Oracle Tutor can be licensed to modify and add to this content, documenting all of your business process documentation in the Oracle Tutor format.
Oracle® Tutor Copyright © 1997, 2009, Oracle. All rights reserved.