Payroll - QuickPay
Chief Human Resource Officer
HRMS Payroll Administrator
HRMS Payroll Specialist
The Chief Human Resource Officer is responsible for ensuring that this document is necessary, reflects actual practice, and supports University policy.
N ® People Enter & Maintain
1. If the current effective date is the date you wish to use, click on the [No] button. If not, click on the [Yes] button, enter the date you wish to use in the Effective Date field, and click on [OK].
Finding an Existing Person
2. Enter all or part of the person's last name in the Full Name field, using the wildcard character (%) as desired, to restrict your search.
3. Click on the [Find] button.
4. Click on the [Assignment] button.
5. Click on the [Others...] button.
6. Select QuickPay from the list of Navigation Options and click on the [OK] button.
7. Complete the required fields as follows:
8. Click on the [Elements Selection] button.
Saving your work before clicking on the Elements Selection button will prevent this decision box from appearing.
9. Verify the element entries for the QuickPay run.
All the elements for the assignment that exist as of the Date Earned date appear in the Element Entries window.
You cannot change or delete these entries or add new ones.
10. Click on the [Start Run] button.
When processing finishes, the Status and Number fields in the QuickPay Run block display values for the run as follows:
11. Click on the [View Results...] button.
12. Select from the list of values as appropriate.
Employee Balances: Opens the View Earnings and Deductions Balances window, which displays earnings and deductions balances for this individual.
Tax Balances: Opens the View Tax Balances window, which displays federal, state, and local tax balances if applicable for this employee assignment.
Tax Balance Summary
Running Prepayments Processing for QuickPay
When a QuickPay run is complete you can include it in the next batch of prepayments processing for the assignment payroll. Otherwise, you can start prepayments processing from the QuickPay form, overriding the default payment method if necessary.
13. Click on the [Start Pre-payments] button.
14. Click on the [Yes] button.
If required, you can override the default payment method for the assignment. Select Check or NACHA for prepayments run from the QuickPay window.
15. When the Status field shows that the QuickPay is Complete, do one of the following:
Revision: 2 06/27/05 pm
Oracle Tutor can be licensed to modify and add to this content, documenting all of your business process documentation in the Oracle Tutor format.
Oracle® Tutor Copyright © 1997, 2009, Oracle. All rights reserved.