Create Employee Performance Record
Chief Human Resource Officer
UVA HRMS Records Specialist
UVA HRMS Records Manager
Performance Ratings PRO7001H (document under review)
The Chief Human Resource Officer is responsible for ensuring that this document is necessary, reflects actual practice, and supports University policy.
N ® People Enter & Maintain
1. If the current effective date is the date you wish to use, click on the [No] button. If not, click on the [Yes] button, enter the date you wish to use in the Effective Date field, and click on [OK].
Finding an Existing Person
2. Enter all or part of the person's last name in the Full Name field, using the wildcard character (%) as desired, to restrict your search.
3. Click on the [Find] button.
4. If the person is found in the database compare the first name, last name, social security number, or other known information with that in the database to ensure that it is the correct person.
Create Performance Record
5. Click on the [Assignment] button.
6. Use the down arrow on the keyboard to locate the assignment you wish to change.
7. Click on the [Others...] button.
8. Select Performance from the list of values and click on the [OK] button.
9. Click on the New Record icon on the toolbar to get a blank form on which you may enter new review information
10. Complete the following fields:
11. Save your work.
12. Close all windows and return to the Navigator.
Revision: 2 wss2d
Oracle Tutor can be licensed to modify and add to this content, documenting all of your business process documentation in the Oracle Tutor format.
Oracle® Tutor Copyright © 1997, 2009, Oracle. All rights reserved.