Payroll - Rolling Back and Retrying QuickPays
Chief Human Resource Officer
HRMS Payroll Administrator
HRMS Payroll Specialist
The Chief Human Resource Officer is responsible for ensuring that this document is necessary, reflects actual practice, and supports University policy.
Rolling Back a QuickPay Run
N ® FastPath ® QuickPay
1. Find the person for whom you are going to roll back the QuickPay.
2. Select Edit-Delete Record or click on the delete record icon on the toolbar.
3. Click on the [Yes] button.
4. Save your work.
Retrying a QuickPay Run
5. Change and save data entered for the run, as appropriate, including the Run Type, Pay Advice Date and Message, and Element Selection.
6. Click on the [Start Run] button.
Revision: 2 06/28/05 pm
Oracle Tutor can be licensed to modify and add to this content, documenting all of your business process documentation in the Oracle Tutor format.
Oracle® Tutor Copyright © 1997, 2009, Oracle. All rights reserved.