Positions - Creating
Chief Human Resource Officer
UVA HRMS Position Control Specialist
UVA HRMS Records Specialist
UVA HRMS Records Manager
Positions PRO7003H (document under review)
The Chief Human Resource Officer is responsible for ensuring that this document is necessary, reflects actual practice, and supports University policy.
N ® Work Structures ® Position Description
1. If the current effective date is the date you wish to use, click on the [No] button. If not, click on the [Yes] button, enter the date you wish to use in the Effective Date field, and click on [OK].
Creating a Position
2. Click on the [New} button.
3. Complete the following fields:
4. Click in the Name field (at the top of the form) to open the Position Flexfield form.
5. Complete the following fields:
6. Click on the [OK] button.
7. Continue completing the Position form.
You cannot change the organization or job once you have saved your definition.
Additional Position Details
8. Click in the Additional Position Details flexfield to the right of the Further Info field.
9. Complete the following fields:
10. Click on the [OK] button.
11. Click on the Work Terms tab.
12. Verify and update the Standard Conditions region. Working hours and Frequency default from the organization, however you can change the defaults.
13. Click the Valid Grades button to enter the grades to which position holders can be assigned.
14. Complete the following fields:
15. Save your work.
16. Close the Valid Grades form.
17. Save your work.
18. Close all forms and return to the Navigator.
Revision: 2 wss2d
Oracle Tutor can be licensed to modify and add to this content, documenting all of your business process documentation in the Oracle Tutor format.
Oracle® Tutor Copyright © 1997, 2009, Oracle. All rights reserved.