Payroll - Running the Payroll Activity Report
Chief Human Resource Officer
HRMS Payroll Administrator*
Time, Leave, and Payroll Processing
The Chief Human Resource Officer is responsible for ensuring that this document is necessary, reflects actual practice, and supports University policy.
N ® Process and Reports ® Submit Processes and Reports
Submit a New Request
1. Select Request Set and click on the [OK] button.
2. Select "Payroll Activity Report" from the list of values for the Request Set field.
3. Click in the Parameters field on the first line.
4. Enter the required parameters:
5. Click on the [Submit] button.
6. Click on the [Refresh Data] button to see when the process is complete.
The Requests window will open. The Request ID is the number in the first column on the left.
7. Click on the [View Details], [View Output], [Diagnostics], or [View Log] buttons for more information.
8. Close the Requests window.
Revision: 2 06/28/05 pm
Oracle Tutor can be licensed to modify and add to this content, documenting all of your business process documentation in the Oracle Tutor format.
Oracle® Tutor Copyright © 1997, 2009, Oracle. All rights reserved.