Payroll - Entering Bond Information
Chief Human Resource Officer
HRMS Payroll Administrator
HRMS Payroll Specialist
The Chief Human Resource Officer is responsible for ensuring that this document is necessary, reflects actual practice, and supports University policy.
N ® People Enter & Maintain
1. If the current effective date is the date you wish to use, click on the [No] button. If not, click on the [Yes] button, enter the date you wish to use in the Effective Date field, and click on [OK].
Finding an Existing Person
2. Enter all or part of the person's last name in the Full Name field, using the wildcard character (%) as desired, to restrict your search.
3. Click on the [Find] button.
4. Click on the [Others...] button.
5. Select Contact from the list of Navigation Options and click on the [OK] button.
6. If the employee already has a contact in the system, and you need to enter a new contact, click on the New Record icon on the toolbar.
7. Enter required contact information:
8. Save your changes and close the contact window.
9. Click on the [Assignment] button.
10. Ensure you are on the correct assignment for the employee.
11. Click on the [Entries] button.
12. Insert a line by clicking on the New Record icon on the toolbar to add a bond element.
13. Click on the list of values icon on the toolbar (or Ctrl L).
14. Select Bond 1, Bond 2, Bond 3, or Bond 4, as appropriate from the list of values for the Element Name field and click on the[OK] button.
15. Click on the [Entry Values] button.
16. Enter the appropriate values for the required fields:
17. Save your changes.
18. Close the Entry Values window.
19. Click in the Descriptive Flexfield field to the right of the Reason field for the Bond Element that you just entered.
20. Select the contact from the list of values for the Bond Beneficiary and/or Bond Owner and/or Bond Co-Owner field(s) as necessary.
21. Click on the [OK] button.
22. Click on [Update] or [Correct].
23. Save your work and close all windows.
Revision: 2 06/28/05 pm
Oracle Tutor can be licensed to modify and add to this content, documenting all of your business process documentation in the Oracle Tutor format.
Oracle® Tutor Copyright © 1997, 2009, Oracle. All rights reserved.