Payroll - Exporting a Report to Excel
Chief Human Resource Officer
HRMS Payroll Administrator
HRMS Payroll Specialist
The Chief Human Resource Officer is responsible for ensuring that this document is necessary, reflects actual practice, and supports University policy.
Export a Report
N ® Process and Reports ® View Requests
1. Find the report you wish to export to Microsoft Excel.
2. Click on the View Output button to open the report.
3. Select File...Save As from the menu.
4. Select the folder where you want to save the document.
5. Rename the file and add the .xls file extension for Excel files and click on the save button.
6. Open Microsoft Excel.
7. Select File...Open from the menu or click on the open file icon on the toolbar.
8. Select the document and click on the Open button (or double-click on the document.)
10. Reformat as appropriate.
Revision: 2 06/28/05 pm
Oracle Tutor can be licensed to modify and add to this content, documenting all of your business process documentation in the Oracle Tutor format.
Oracle® Tutor Copyright © 1997, 2009, Oracle. All rights reserved.