Payroll - Creating Outbound Vendor Interface Files
Chief Human Resource Officer
HRMS Payroll Administrator*
HRMS Payroll Specialist*
Payroll - Processing Outbound Interfaces
The Chief Human Resource Officer is responsible for ensuring that this document is necessary, reflects actual practice, and supports University policy.
N ® Process and Reports ® Submit Processes and Reports
Submit a New Request
1. Select Request Set and click on the [OK] button.
2. Click on the list of values icon for the Request Set field.
3. Select "UVA Payroll Outbound Interfaces" from the list of values and click on the [OK] button.
4. Place the current record indicator (the blue box) next to the first record that says "UVA Pay Vendor Outbound Interface" and click in the Parameters field.
5. Enter the parameters:
6. Click on the [Submit] button.
The parameters for the other vendors will automatically populate, although you will not see any information in the parameters fields.
The Requests window will open. The Request ID is the number in the first column on the left.
7. Click on the [Refresh Data] button until you see that the interface processes have completed.
If the vendor interface datafiles created for the last payroll or month were not archived, the process will error out. If this happens transfer the files to the archive directory (see step 21 of the procedure, Payroll - Processing Outbound Interfaces for instructions on archiving the files.)
If, after archiving the files, any of the processes still complete with an error, contact Integrated System Deployment and Support (ISDS).
8. Click on the [View Output] button to see information about the file including file name, the total number of records, when the file was created, etc.
This information is useful for reconciliation before sending the file to the vendor.
9. Close the Requests window by clicking on the "x" in the upper right corner.
Revision: 2 06/28/05 pm
Oracle Tutor can be licensed to modify and add to this content, documenting all of your business process documentation in the Oracle Tutor format.
Oracle® Tutor Copyright © 1997, 2009, Oracle. All rights reserved.