Benefits - View Employee Balances
Chief Human Resource Officer
UVA HRMS Benefits Specialist
The Chief Human Resource Officer is responsible for ensuring that this document is necessary, reflects actual practice, and supports University policy.
N ® View ® Employee Balances
1. Date Track to the appropriate date for which you wish to view an employee’s benefit balances. Click on the Alter Effective Date icon on the toolbar. Enter the Effective Date you wish to use and click the [OK] button.
2. Select the appropriate Assignment radio button for your search criteria. They are mutually exclusive.
3. Click in the Full Name field in the blank table below.
4. From the menu, select View ® Query by Example ® Enter.
5. Enter all or part of the person’s last name in the Full Name field followed by a percent sign. To further restrict your search, all or part of the first name can also be entered (for example, Simpkins, W%)
6. From the menu, select View ® Query by Example ® Run.
7. The query will return the assignment(s) meeting your selection criteria.
8. Click on the assignment for which you wish to view benefit balance information.
9. Click the [Balances] button.
10. Complete the following fields:
11. Click the [Get Balances] button.
12. If balances exist, they are displayed. Use the scroll bar at the bottom of the screen to view all balance data on the screen.
13. When finished viewing the balance information, close all windows and return to the Navigator.
Revision: 1 03/26/04
Oracle Tutor can be licensed to modify and add to this content, documenting all of your business process documentation in the Oracle Tutor format.
Oracle® Tutor Copyright © 1997, 2009, Oracle. All rights reserved.