Payroll - Disable/Enable UVA Responsibilities
Chief Human Resource Officer
HRMS Payroll Specialist*
Time, Leave, and Payroll Processing
The Chief Human Resource Officer is responsible for ensuring that this document is necessary, reflects actual practice, and supports University policy.
N ® Process and Reports ® Submit Processes and Reports
Submit a New Request
1. Select Single Request and click on the [OK] button.
2. Select "UVA Responsibility Disable Enable" from the list of values for the Request Name field and Click on the [OK] button.
3. Complete the required parameters:
4. Click on the [Submit] button.
The Requests window will open. The Request ID is the number in the first column on the left.
5. Click on the [Refresh Data] button until you see that the process has completed.
6. Close Requests window.
Revision: 2 06/28/05 pm
Oracle Tutor can be licensed to modify and add to this content, documenting all of your business process documentation in the Oracle Tutor format.
Oracle® Tutor Copyright © 1997, 2009, Oracle. All rights reserved.