Chief Human Resource Officer
UVA HRMS Benefits Specialist
UVA HRMS Benefits Counselor
UVA HRMS Specialist
UVA HRMS Faculty/Staff Reviewer
UVA HRMS Viewer
UVA HRMS Records Specialist
UVA HRMS Records Manager
UVA HRMS Viewer Emp Relations
UVA HRMS Staffing Specialist
UVA HRMS Staffing Manager
Entering Benefits at Open Enrollment PRO7004H (Document under review)
The Chief Human Resource Officer is responsible for ensuring that this document is necessary, reflects actual practice, and supports University policy.
N ® Submit Processes and Reports ® Submit Processes & Reports
Submit a New Request
1. Select Single Request and click on the [OK] button.
Select Report Name
2. Use the list of values to select the report name in the Name field.
Complete the Parameters Form
3. Complete the Parameters form.
The Parameters form is different for each report. The example above contains common search criteria such as Employee Number and Organization. You may use any of the fields on the Parameters form to enter search criteria. For some reports to run correctly, certain parameters may be required.
4. Click on the [OK] button.
Print Using an IS Printer
You may review the report online or print it out. If you wish to print it out and you have an IS printer, follow the steps in this section. If you wish to view the report online or print using a non-IS printer, skip to the Viewing and Printing Using Your Web Browser section.
5. Click on the [Options...] button.
6. Complete the Print the Output To region of the Upon Completion... form.
If your printer name is not found, contact your LSP or the ITC Help Desk to get an IS printer set up.
7. Click on the [OK] button.
8. Click on the [Submit Request] button.
9. Close the Requests window.
Viewing and Printing Using Your Web Browser
10. When the report is finished running, the Phase
field will say "Completed" and the Status field will say "
11. Click on the [View Output] button.
The report will open in a web browser window in which you may view the report.
12. To print, click your browser's print function.
13. Close the browser window and the Requests window to return to the Navigator.
Revision: 5 wss
Oracle Tutor can be licensed to modify and add to this content, documenting all of your business process documentation in the Oracle Tutor format.
Oracle® Tutor Copyright © 1997, 2009, Oracle. All rights reserved.