Payroll - Archiving HSF Outbound Interface Files
Chief Human Resource Officer
HRMS Payroll Specialist*
Payroll - Processing Outbound Interfaces
The Chief Human Resource Officer is responsible for ensuring that this document is necessary, reflects actual practice, and supports University policy.
N ® Process and Reports ® Submit Processes and Reports
Submit a New Request
1. Select Request Set and click on the [OK] button.
2. Click on the list of values for the Request Set field.
3. Select "UVA PAY Archive HSF Files" from the list of values for the Request Set field and Click on the [OK] button.
4. Click on the [Submit] button.
The Requests window will open. The Request ID is the number in the first column on the left.
5. Click on the [Refresh Data] button until you see that the process has completed.
6. Close the Requests window by clicking on the "x" in the upper right corner.
Revision: 2 06/28/05 pm
Oracle Tutor can be licensed to modify and add to this content, documenting all of your business process documentation in the Oracle Tutor format.
Oracle® Tutor Copyright © 1997, 2009, Oracle. All rights reserved.