Competence - Create Competence Requirements on a Position
Chief Human Resource Officer
UVA HRMS Staffing Specialist
UVA HRMS Staffing Manager
The Chief Human Resource Officer is responsible for ensuring that this document is necessary, reflects actual practice, and supports University policy.
N ® Career Management ® Competence Requirements
1. Use the list of values to select the name of the position in the Position field.
2. Click on the [Find] button.
If there are already competencies defined for the position, they will be displayed in the table at the bottom section of the form. Otherwise the table will be blank.
3. Complete the following fields:
4. Repeat for each competence required for the position. You must have one each of job type, location, recruitment category, and shift.
To get a blank record, click on the New Record icon on the toolbar.
5. Save your work.
6. Close all forms and return to the Navigator.
Revision: 2 wss2d
Oracle Tutor can be licensed to modify and add to this content, documenting all of your business process documentation in the Oracle Tutor format.
Oracle® Tutor Copyright © 1997, 2009, Oracle. All rights reserved.