Benefits - Generating the Employee Benefit Profile Report
Chief Human Resource Officer
UVA HRMS Benefits Specialist
The Chief Human Resource Officer is responsible for ensuring that this document is necessary, reflects actual practice, and supports University policy.
N ® Processes and Reports ® Submit Process & Report
Submit a New Request
1. Select Single Request and click on the [OK] button.
Select Report Name
2. Use the list of values button located on the Submit Request form to select "UVA Employee Benefit Profile Report".
Complete the Parameters Form
3. Complete the Parameters form. You may use as many of the following fields as you wish to enter search criteria:
4. Click the [OK] button.
Print Using an IS Printer
You may review the report online or print it out. If you wish to print it out and you have an IS printer, follow the steps in this section. If you wish to view the report online or print using a non-IS printer, skip to the Viewing and Printing Using Your Web Browser section.
5. Click on the [Options...] button.
6. Complete the Print the Output To region as follows:
If your printer name is not found, contact your LSP or the ITC Help Desk to get an IS printer set up.
7. Click on the [OK] button.
8. Click on the [Submit] button.
9. Continue to step #13.
10. Close the Requests window.
Viewing and Printing Using Your Web Browser
11. Click on the [Submit] button.
12. When the report is finished running, the Status will say "Completed". If the status of your report does not say "Completed", click on the [Refresh Data] button occasionally to see the current status on screen.
13. Click the [View Output] button. The report will open in a web browser window in which you may view the report.
14. To print, click your browser's print function.
15. Close the browser window and the Requests window to return to the Navigator.
Revision: 1 03/26/04
Oracle Tutor can be licensed to modify and add to this content, documenting all of your business process documentation in the Oracle Tutor format.
Oracle® Tutor Copyright © 1997, 2009, Oracle. All rights reserved.