Benefits - View Element Entry History
Chief Human Resource Officer
UVA HRMS Benefits Specialist
The Chief Human Resource Officer is responsible for ensuring that this document is necessary, reflects actual practice, and supports University policy.
Find Element Entries by Assignment
N ® View ® Histories ® Entries
1. Select the appropriate Assignment radio button for your search criteria. They are mutually exclusive.
2. Click in the Full Name field in the blank table below.
4. From the menu, select View ® Query by Example ® Enter.
5. Enter all or part of the person’s last name in the Full Name field followed by a percent sign. To further restrict your search, all or part of the first name can also be entered (for example, Simpkins, W%)
6. From the menu, select View ® Query by Example ® Run.
7. The query will return the assignment(s) meeting your selection criteria.
View Element Entries by Classification
7. Click on the assignment for which you want to view element entries information.
8. Click the [Entry History] button.
9. Enter search criteria using the following fields:
10. Click your cursor in one of the blank fields in the table at the bottom of the form.
11. From the menu select View ® Query by Example ® Run.
View Entry Values
12. Click on any field in the line for which you wish to view entry values.
13. Click on the [Entry Values] button.
This screen is a sample of an Entry Values form. This form is different for each element.
14. Close all forms and return to the Navigator.
Revision: 1 03/26/04
Oracle Tutor can be licensed to modify and add to this content, documenting all of your business process documentation in the Oracle Tutor format.
Oracle® Tutor Copyright © 1997, 2009, Oracle. All rights reserved.