Payroll - Creating Statement of Earnings Outbound Interface Files
Chief Human Resource Officer
HRMS Payroll Administrator*
HRMS Payroll Specialist*
Payroll - Processing Outbound Interfaces
The Chief Human Resource Officer is responsible for ensuring that this document is necessary, reflects actual practice, and supports University policy.
N ® Process and Reports ® Submit Processes and Reports
Submit a New Request
1. Select Request Set and click on the [OK] button.
2. Click on the list of values for the Request Set field.
3. Select "UVA Pay 3rd Party Earnings Statement Interface" from the list of values and click on the OK button. (Select "Semi Monthly Paid Monthly", "Bi-Weekly", or "Monthly Earnings, Semi-Monthly" depending on the payroll being processed.)
4. Place the current record indicator (the blue box) next to the first record that says "UVA PAY 3rd Party Earnings Statement Interface" and click in the Parameters field.
5. Enter the required parameter:
6. Click on the [Submit] button.
The Requests window will open. The Request ID is the number in the first column on the left.
7. Click on the [Refresh Data] button until you see that the process has completed.
If the vendor interface datafiles created for the last payroll or month were not archived, the process will error out. If this happens, transfer the files to the archive directory (see step 21 of the procedure, Payroll - Processing Outbound Interfaces for instructions on archiving the files.)
If, after archiving the files, the process still completed with an error, contact Integrated System Deployment and Support.
8. Click on the [View Output] button to see information about the file including file name, the total number of records, when the file was created, control totals, etc.
9. Press [Ctrl] + [End] to get to the bottom of the output file.
10. Copy the control totals and paste them into an email to Mailing Services of Virginia (MSV).
The email addresses for MSV are:
11. Close the Requests window by clicking on the "x" in the upper right corner.
Revision: 2 06/29/05 pm
Oracle Tutor can be licensed to modify and add to this content, documenting all of your business process documentation in the Oracle Tutor format.
Oracle® Tutor Copyright © 1997, 2009, Oracle. All rights reserved.