Payroll - Running the FTP Statement of Earnings Process
Chief Human Resource Officer
HRMS Payroll Administrator*
HRMS Payroll Specialist*
Payroll - Processing Outbound Interfaces
The Chief Human Resource Officer is responsible for ensuring that this document is necessary, reflects actual practice, and supports University policy.
N ® Process and Reports ® Submit Processes and Reports
Submit a New Request
1. Select Single Request and click on the [OK] button.
2. Click on the list of values for the Name field.
3. Select "UVA PAY FTP Statement of Earnings" from the list of values and click on the [OK] button.
4. Copy and paste the Destination File Name (highlighted above) into an email to MSV (Mailing Services of Virginia).
The email addresses for MSV are:
5. Click on the [OK] button.
6. Click on the [Submit] button.
The Requests window will open. The Request ID is the number in the first column on the left.
7. Click on the [Refresh Data] button until you see that the process has completed.
8. Close the Requests window by clicking on the "x" in the upper right corner.
Revision: 2 06/29/05 pm
Oracle Tutor can be licensed to modify and add to this content, documenting all of your business process documentation in the Oracle Tutor format.
Oracle® Tutor Copyright © 1997, 2009, Oracle. All rights reserved.