Maintain - Extend Appointment
Chief Human Resource Officer
UVA HRMS Records Specialist
UVA HRMS Records Manager
UVA HRMS Specialist
UVA HRMS Faculty/Staff Reviewer
The Chief Human Resource Officer is responsible for ensuring that this document is necessary, reflects actual practice, and supports University policy.
N ® People Enter & Maintain
1. If the current effective date is the date you wish to use, click on the [No] button. If not, click on the [Yes] button, enter the date you wish to use in the Effective Date field, and click on [OK].
Finding an Existing Person
2. Enter all or part of the person's last name in the Full Name field, using the wildcard character (%) as desired, to restrict your search.
3. Click on the [Find] button.
4. If the person is found in the database compare the first name, last name, social security number, or other known information with that in the database to ensure that it is the correct person.
5. Click on the [Assignment] button.
6. Use the down arrow on the keyboard to locate the assignment for which you wish to extend the Appointment End Date.
7. Click in the flexfield in the bottom right corner of the Assignment form.
8. Complete the following fields.
9. Click on the [OK] button
10. Save your work.
11. Close all forms and return to the Navigator.
Revision: 7 wss
Oracle Tutor can be licensed to modify and add to this content, documenting all of your business process documentation in the Oracle Tutor format.
Oracle® Tutor Copyright © 1997, 2009, Oracle. All rights reserved.