Applicants - Mass Applications Update
Chief Human Resource Officer
UVA HRMS Staffing Specialist
UVA HRMS Staffing Manager
The Chief Human Resource Officer is responsible for ensuring that this document is necessary, reflects actual practice, and supports University policy.
Find Applicants for a Requisition
N ® Recruitment ® Mass Update of Applicants
Mass Update of Applicants
1. Date track to the date of hire. Click the Alter Effective Date icon on the toolbar and enter the date of hire in the Effective Date field. Click the [OK] button.
2. From menu, select View ® Query by Example ® Enter.
3. In the Requisition Name field, enter the name of the requisition, or enter part of the name with the percent sign (%) at the beginning and end, to restrict the search.
4. From menu, select View ® Query by Example ® Run.
Applicants for the requisition will be displayed. If more than one requisition met your search criteria, applicants for all found requisitions will be displayed.
5. Select applicants to update by placing a checkmark in the Mark checkbox to the left of each line containing an applicant you wish to update. If you wish to select all applicants, click on the [Select All] button at the bottom of the form.
If you wish to update all applicants for a position except the applicant that you have selected to hire, click the Select All button, then locate the applicant you wish to hire and un-check the Mark checkbox for that applicant.
6. Click on the [Update] button.
7. Complete the following fields:
8. Click on the [OK] button.
9. Click on the [Update] button.
10. Save your work.
11. Close all forms and return to the Navigator.
Revision: 2 wss2d
Oracle Tutor can be licensed to modify and add to this content, documenting all of your business process documentation in the Oracle Tutor format.
Oracle® Tutor Copyright © 1997, 2009, Oracle. All rights reserved.