Applicants - Hiring Priority
Chief Human Resource Officer
UVA HRMS Staffing Manager
The Chief Human Resource Officer is responsible for ensuring that this document is necessary, reflects actual practice, and supports University policy.
N ® People Enter & Maintain
1. If the current effective date is the date you wish to use, click on the [No] button. If not, click on the [Yes] button, enter the date you wish to use in the Effective Date field, and click on [OK].
Finding an Existing Person
2. Enter all or part of the person's last name in the Full Name field, using the wildcard character (%) as desired, to restrict your search.
3. Click on the [Find] button.
4. If the person is found in the database compare the first name, last name, social security number, or other known information with that in the database to ensure that it is the correct person.
Entering Hiring Priority
5. Click the Special Info button.
6. Select "App-Hiring Priority" from the list.
7. For new Hiring Priority records, the Start Date will default to the date to which you are date tracked. For existing Hiring Priority records, you may enter an end date in the End Date field if the record is no longer valid.
8. Click in the Detail field.
9. Complete the following field.
10. Click the OK button.
11. Save your work.
12. Close all windows and return to the Navigator.
Revision: 4 04/26/06 pm
Oracle Tutor can be licensed to modify and add to this content, documenting all of your business process documentation in the Oracle Tutor format.
Oracle® Tutor Copyright © 1997, 2009, Oracle. All rights reserved.