Discoverer - Unapproved Timecards Report
Chief Human Resource Officer
HRMS Payroll Administrator
HRMS Payroll Specialist
The Chief Human Resource Officer is responsible for ensuring that this document is necessary, reflects actual practice, and supports University policy.
Unapproved Timecard Report
This report identifies (post-payroll deadline date) the employee timecards that remain unapproved by the manager. Contact each manager in this report with a notification that the timecard must be approved.
1. Activate the VPN
2. To Access Discoverer click on
3. Enter the Connection fields:
4. Click on the [Connect] button.
5. Select the UVA ODS Specialist-Limited responsibility.
6. Click on the [OK] button.
7. Click on the icon for "Open an existing workbook".
8. Click on the icon for "Database" and click [Open].
9. Use the scroll bar to find and select IS.PAY_Unapproved Timecards Report
10. Click on the [Open] button.
11. Select "Open the workbook in the current database account".
12. Click on [OK].
13. Click on the [Yes] button.
14. Enter your run choices in the parameter field(s):
15. Click on the [Finish] button.
Effective: July 2, 2009
Copyright 2004 University of Virginia and Oracle Corporation. All rights reserved.
Oracle® Tutor Copyright © 1997, 2009, Oracle. All rights reserved.