View Employee Performance Review Information
Chief Human Resource Officer
UVA HRMS Benefits Counselor
UVA HRMS Viewer Emp Relations
The Chief Human Resource Officer is responsible for ensuring that this document is necessary, reflects actual practice, and supports University policy.
N ® People Enter & Maintain
1. If the current effective date is the date you wish to use, click on the [No] button. If not, click on the [Yes] button, enter the date you wish to use in the Effective Date field, and click on [OK].
Finding an Existing Person
2. Enter all or part of the person's last name in the Full Name field, using the wildcard character (%) as desired, to restrict your search.
3. Click on the [Find] button.
4. If the person is found in the database compare the first name, last name, social security number, or other known information with that in the database to ensure that it is the correct person.
Create Review Record
5. Click the Assignment button.
6. Use the down arrow on the keyboard to locate the appropriate assignment.
7. Click on the [Others...] button.
8. Select Review from the list of values, and click the [OK] button.
9. View the following fields:
10. Use the down arrow on your keyboard to view the next review record.
11. Close the Employee Review form.
12. Click on the [Others...] button.
13. Select Performance from the list of values and click on the [OK] button.
14. View the following fields:
15. Close all windows and return to the Navigator.
Revision: 2 ss
Oracle Tutor can be licensed to modify and add to this content, documenting all of your business process documentation in the Oracle Tutor format.
Oracle® Tutor Copyright © 1997, 2009, Oracle. All rights reserved.