Discoverer - Export Mailing Label Information to Excel
Chief Human Resource Officer
UVA HRMS Specialist
UVA HRMS Faculty/Staff Reviewer
UVA HRMS Viewer
The Chief Human Resource Officer is responsible for ensuring that this document is necessary, reflects actual practice, and supports University policy.
Export Using the Toolbar Icon
If your system has MS-Excel installed, it is likely that you can use the following quick method to export. If this method does not work for you, follow instructions in the Using the File Menu to Export section of this document.
1. With the report results on your screen, click the Microsoft Excel icon on the toolbar.
The Save As dialog box will not appear the first time you export the IS.HR_Employee Information for Labels report. It will be automatically saved and immediately opened on your screen. In that case, skip steps 2-4.
2. You will be asked to save the file. Choose a filename and location for the file.
3. Click the Save button.
4. If you selected to use the default filename and location, you will be asked if you wish to replace the existing file. Click Yes if you wish to overwrite an earlier version of this file, or select No and give the file a new name.
5. The exported file opens in MS-Excel.
Using the File Menu to Export
1. With the report results on your screen, select Export from the File menu.
3. Select "Current Sheet".
4. Select "Microsoft Excel Workbook" as the export format.
5. Choose the destination folder for the target file. Use the Browse button to select a location.
6. Click the Finish button.
7. Open the report in Microsoft Excel from the destination folder chosen in step 5.
Revision: 1 03/09/04
Oracle Tutor can be licensed to modify and add to this content, documenting all of your business process documentation in the Oracle Tutor format.
Oracle® Tutor Copyright © 1997, 2009, Oracle. All rights reserved.