Generating BOV Docket Information
Chief Human Resource Officer
UVA HRMS Faculty Approver
BOV Docket Information PRO7013H (Document under review)
The Chief Human Resource Officer is responsible for ensuring that this document is necessary, reflects actual practice, and supports University policy.
N ® Submit Process & Report ® Submit Processes and Reports
Submit a New Request
1. Select Request Set and click on the [OK] button.
Select Request Set Name
2. Use the list of values button located on the Submit Request form to enter the report name "UVA HR BOV Docket" in the Request Name field.
Complete the Parameters Form
3. Click in the Parameters field of the first Audit Report.
4. Complete the Parameters form. The parameters entered will be used for all reports in the request set.
5. Click on the [OK] button.
Submit the Request Set
6. Click the [Submit] button.
Review Request Set
The request set is made up of several different components. Each of these will be listed on the Requests form on a separate line.
7. Click the Refresh Data button occasionally to update the information on the form. When the report is finished running, all lines should display "Completed" in the Phase field and "Normal" in the Status field.
8. If any of lines displays "Error" in the Status field, the process did not complete and will need to be run again.
9. Close all forms and return to the Navigator.
Revision: 1 03/26/04
Oracle Tutor can be licensed to modify and add to this content, documenting all of your business process documentation in the Oracle Tutor format.
Oracle® Tutor Copyright © 1997, 2009, Oracle. All rights reserved.