Payroll - Tax Summary Listing Report
Chief Human Resource Officer
HRMS Payroll Administrator*
Time, Leave, and Payroll Processing
The Chief Human Resource Officer is responsible for ensuring that this document is necessary, reflects actual practice, and supports University policy.
N ® Process and Reports ® Submit Processes and Reports
Submit a New Request
1. Select Single Request and click on the [OK] button.
2. Click on the list of values for the Name field.
3. Select "Tax Summary Listing for a Payroll Run or Quickpay" or "Tax Summary Listing for a Check Date" from the list of values and click on the [OK] button.
Tax Summary Listing for a Payroll Run or Quickpay
Tax Summary Listing for a Check Date
4. Enter the required parameters depending on which report you want to run.
5. Click on the [OK] button.
6. Click on the [Submit] button.
The Requests window will open. The Request ID is the number in the first column on the left.
7. Click on the [Refresh Data] button to see when the process is complete.
8. Click on the [View Output] button to see the report.
9. Click on the [View Details], [Diagnostics], or [View Log] buttons for more information.
10. Close the Requests window.
Revision: 3 6/29/05 pm
Oracle Tutor can be licensed to modify and add to this content, documenting all of your business process documentation in the Oracle Tutor format.
Oracle® Tutor Copyright © 1997, 2009, Oracle. All rights reserved.