Downloading BOV Docket Information
Chief Human Resource Officer
UVA HRMS Faculty Approver
BOV Docket Information PRO7013H (Document under review)
The Chief Human Resource Officer is responsible for ensuring that this document is necessary, reflects actual practice, and supports University policy.
1. Open SecureFX file transfer program.
2. Select the site to log onto.
The picture above is representative of what you may see, however, the name of the site will be different from what you see here. Ask your system administrator to identify the name of the site to choose.
3. Enter your username and password.
This username and password will not necessarily be the same as those you use to log into the Integrated System.
Transferring the File
The screen will contain two windows, the site you logged in to on the Integrated System Server, your local computer and any network drives you have access to. In the picture above, the Integrated System Server is in the top window, and the local computer is in the bottom window.
4. Locate the uva_hr_bov_docked.dat file on the Integrated System Server. Click on the root directory on the left hand side of the screen, then select the path: interface/outbound/hr_datafile.
5. Locate a directory on you local computer or network drives to download the file to.
6. Click and drag the uva_hr_bov_docked.dat file from the Integrated System Server to your local computer.
7. In the Choose Transfer Type dialog box, select the radio button for ASCII (text) and click the OK button.
Deleting the File from the Server
8. You must delete the file from the Integrated System Server. This may be done immediately after downloading the file to your computer, or at a later time. If you do not delete the file from the Integrated System Server before the next time you generate BOV docket information, the process will not be able to complete and you will receive error messages.
9. Locate the uva_hr_bov_docked.dat file on the Integrated System Server.
10. Press the Delete key on your keyboard.
11. Click OK to confirm that you wish to delete the file.
Revision: 2 mr
Oracle Tutor can be licensed to modify and add to this content, documenting all of your business process documentation in the Oracle Tutor format.
Oracle® Tutor Copyright © 1997, 2009, Oracle. All rights reserved.