Viewing Your Payslip
Chief Human Resource Officer
HRMS Payroll Administrator*
The Chief Human Resource Officer is responsible for ensuring that this document is necessary, reflects actual practice, and supports University policy.
1. Open Internet Explorer.
The Payslip can be viewed from any Internet browser, but Internet Explorer is the browser supported by the University.
2. Access the Integrated System Self Service website at www.virginia.edu/integratedsystem.
3. Click on the following button:
4. The Integrated System News box will appear. Read, and then close the System News by clicking on the in the upper right-hand corner of the box.
5. Click on the button for “Production and Self Service”.
6. Enter your Username and Password, and click on , or press the [Enter] key on your keyboard.
Your username is your UVA computing ID. You should have received a letter from University Human Resources that contains your unique password. If you do not have this letter please call the UVA Helpdesk at 434 924-help or 434-924-4357.
7. Select “UVA Employee Self Service”.
8. Select “Payslip”.
Once your Payslip appears, you can review it online or print a copy for your records by clicking on the printer icon on your browser toolbar.
9. Click on “Logout” in the upper right corner, and then close the browser window.
This step will ensure that your Payslip cannot be accessed by someone else.
Revision: 2 wss
Oracle Tutor can be licensed to modify and add to this content, documenting all of your business process documentation in the Oracle Tutor format.
Oracle® Tutor Copyright © 1997, 2009, Oracle. All rights reserved.