Changing Your Payslip Password
Chief Human Resource Officer
HRMS Payroll Administrator*
The Chief Human Resource Officer is responsible for ensuring that this document is necessary, reflects actual practice, and supports University policy.
Once you have changed your password, you should never have to change it again. If in the future, you would like to change your password, or if you forget your password, call the ITC Help Desk at (434) 924-3731. Your password will be reset, and you will be able to change it again, following these same steps.
1. Enter your Username and Password.
2. Click on the [Login] button.
3. Enter your current password again in the Current Password box.
Be sure to enter your password and not your username here.
4. Choose a password and enter it in the New Password box.
Choose a password you can easily remember. Passwords must meet the criteria for a strong password. This means that the password you choose must:
5. To confirm your password, re-enter the new password.
6. Click on the [Apply] button.
If you successfully changed your password, you will see the following:
7. If an error occurs, you will be prompted to attempt to change your password again.
The following errors may occur:
Revision: 1 01/10/05
Oracle Tutor can be licensed to modify and add to this content, documenting all of your business process documentation in the Oracle Tutor format.
Oracle® Tutor Copyright © 1997, 2009, Oracle. All rights reserved.